Corel Releases PDF Fusion
Corel has released a new app called Corel PDF Fusion which gives users the ability to view, edit, and create PDF files from over 100 file formats. PDF Fusion uses features like drag and drop to build documents, which makes the overall process much easier.
- Support for more than 100 file formats including DOC, WPD, JPG, TIFF, GDF, XPS, CAD, DOCX and PPTX. Simple context-sensitive and drag-and-drop interface enables easy viewing, editing and document creation
- High-security and data-encryption-level support let you control who can open and modify documents
- Save final documents in PDF, DOC, and XPS formats while maintaining text formatting, layout and graphics
- Collaborate, edit and more with an intuitive toolset that lets you create hyperlinks, add document bookmarks, use reviewer tools and make final touch ups that match the look and feel of the original document
- View any document as a slide show for quick review and sharing
Corel PDF Fusion is available now for $69.99 from the Corel store, and will be available in May at other retail outlets. A free trial version is available at the link below.