Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11 Professional now Available
Paragon Software has released Hard Disk Manager 11 Professional, which is an all-in-one solution for hard disk management and maintenance tasks.
- Empowered data safety and disaster recovery tools for both physical and virtual Windows environments.
- All type of migration operations for physical and virtual environments: Full spectrum of virtual and physical migration operations: P2V, P2V Restore, V2P, V2V, P2P and Migrate OS to SSD to move any Windows OS since XP from a regular hard disk to a fast SSD (Solid State Drive) even of a smaller capacity. In addition, Paragon Connect VD technology, which works with virtual disks as if they were physical, is now included.
- New Automatic partition alignment for computer performance optimization: All partitioning (resize, move, creation) and copy with resize operations now take partition alignment problems into account with all volumes being automatically aligned by sector (for drives with non-512b sector size offset\ border will differ) . Hard Disk Manager 11 Pro users do not need to worry about possible system performance decline caused by unaligned partitions.
- Full set of Partition Management operations: All partitioning operations can now be maintained on physical or virtual environments. For mixed systems environments, Hard Disk Manager 11 Pro allows easy install and management of several diverse operating systems on a single hard disk drive.
- Updated wiping technologies can efficiently dispose data on any HDD, SSD, flash-drives and laptops.
- Support of latest technologies – AFD (Advanced Format Drive) ready: Full support of new large HDDs with advanced format structure and large sector sizes. Hard Disk Manager 11 Pro places volumes accordingly to new partition alignment rules and is able to manage partitions on these drives.
- USB 3.0 ready: New USB 3.0 port grants the possibility to access to external HDD and Flash drives on the new high-speed version of the traditional serial port
- Conversion of basic MBR to basic GPT disks; support of modern virtual machines.
- WinPE 3.0 based bootable environment: Support of a wider range of hardware configurations with the option to add drivers for specific hardware on-the-fly.