4 Flares 4 Flares ×
Microsoft OneNote is a great application for note taking and management for your PC. Having an iPhone app for it makes it even better. The v1.2 update for OneNote went out today with the following features.
- Search – find text in notebooks, sections and pages
- Pin recent notes – keep your favorite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list
- Sync shared notebooks – if others have shared their notebooks with you on Windows Live SkyDrive, you can now sync them with your device and work on them together; just turn them on in the OneNote for iPhone Notebook Settings
- Choose the notebooks that sync to your phone and appear on the Home screen – you’ll find this useful when you have SkyDrive notebooks that you don’t want to sync or view from your phone
- Set image size for photos you insert – choose smaller image sizes for faster syncing or larger sizes for higher fidelity images
- A new color scheme that gives the app a lighter look and feel
OneNote for the iPhone is a free app!