Adobe released Lightroom 4 just a few weeks ago. Although I haven’t had any issues with it some users have reported some performance issues, and Adobe has released an update release client on the Adobe Labs site.
This update includes:
New Camera Support
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Lightroom 4 did not properly open external applications when using the “Edit In” functionality.
- Point Curve adjustments made in Lightroom 3 have been restored.
- Addressed performance issues in Lightroom 4, particularly when loading GPS track logs, using a secondary monitor, and the controls within the Develop module.
- Ability to update DNG previews and metadata for more than 100 photos has been restored.
- This update allows for improved viewing of subfolders and stacks in folders with a large number of photos.
- It was possible that a layout of a saved book could be lost after quitting Lightroom 4.
You can download the Lightroom 4.1 RC for either Mac or PC from here.