Bento 4 for iPad Released – Database App Gets Big Update
FileMaker has released a significant upgrade to their Bento app for iPad. This is a complete redesign with many new features and user interface upgrades some of which were based off user feedback.
“Bento 4 for iPad changes the way people will view personal productivity on iPad. Solo business owners, knowledge workers, freelancers, contractors, consultants and home-based business owners now have an easy way to make their own apps to organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage lists. Apps are both created and run within Bento 4 for iPad.”
New features include:
- One-tap linking to the Bento Template Exchange to access hundreds of free, ready-to-use templates to get started in seconds
- Powerful design tools that let users customize templates, create forms and organize information with a tap
- 40 retina display-ready themes that add coordinated backgrounds, fonts, and shading to mirror a user’s personal style
- New ways to see and interact with your information such as Table view, Split view and Full Screen view
- The ability to add calculations, encrypted fields and GPS location fields
Bento for iPad is available now for $4.99, which is special pricing which will last until the end of July and the price goes back up to $9.99.