Multiplicity 3 Available with Virtual KVM Capabilities
Multiplicity 3 has been released on the new Edgerunner store, and offers users a way to control multiple PCs with just one keyboard/mouse, and the new virtual KVM capabilities expand that even further.
“Multiplicity v3’s new KVM capabilities allow users to view up to nine PCs’ displays as active thumbnails on a single monitor, switch between them using a mouse click or hotkeys, and control them all with a single keyboard and mouse. Users can lock or unlock all the connected PCs with a single command, and drag-and-drop files or copy/paste text and images across connected PCs as if they were a single machine. Multiplicity v3 also adds support for touch displays, integrating Windows 8 systems seamlessly with older Windows releases.”
Features of Multiplicity 3:
- Control multiple PCs with one keyboard and mouse
- Use one monitor (KVM) or connect monitors to each PC (KM)
- Drag and drop files and folders of any size between PCs
- Copy and paste text and images between PCs
- Lock / unlock all PCs at once from one keyboard
- Listen to audio from multiple PCs through one PC
Multiplicity 3 is available now starting at $19.99.
Link: Multiplicity 3